CONTINENTAL FC TRYOUT INFORMATION
- Why Continental FC? CFC Club Information
- Players register for tryouts through GotSoccer - Registration Instructions For GotSoccer
- Continental FC 2017-18 coaching assignments - TBA.
- Boys Tryout Schedule / Registration. 2017-2018 Tryout Schedule to be announced soon.
- Girls Tryout Schedule / Registration 2017-2018 Tryout Schedule to be announced soon.
- For more information on the variety of player development options within Continental FC – Level of Play Options
- It is mandatory for players to try out first for their age appropriate team. Players will then be informed by the Continental FC Technical staff if eligible to tryout for other age groups.
- Development Academy rules permit NO tryouts. Interested players must register free of cost for the Talent ID Games.
- We strongly advise players register for tryouts a minimum of 48 hours prior to the first date.
- Tryouts cost $15 to participate. Players will receive a CFC Tryout T-Shirt at check-in for the first tryout.
- West Tryouts Location – United Sports Training Center, 1426 Marshallton-Thorndale Road, Downingtown, PA 19335
- East Tryouts Location – Proving Grounds, 707 Conshohocken Rd, Conshohocken PA
- Inclement Weather Issues – will be communicated no later than 3 PM on the day of the tryout
- For further details try: Tryout Q and A
- Continental FC also allows players to attend two team training sessions prior to tryouts. In order to take advantage of this, players must first register for their appropriate age tryouts. For details:
Development Academy, Ged Quinn - email@example.com
Girls ECNL/NPL, Keith Cappo – firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys ECNL, Keith Cappo - email@example.com
Zone 1 East (U8-U12, Conshohocken), Shane Coyne – firstname.lastname@example.org
Zone 1 West (U8-U12 Downingtown), Craig Birtwistle - email@example.com
Zone 2 (U13-U19) Boys & Girls, Ged Quinn - firstname.lastname@example.org