5th Annual Continental FC Invitational
Boys: April 27, 2019
Girls: April 28, 2019
Please join Continental FC and other premier clubs for an inexpensive, fun, level-appropriate one-day tournament, which is a great way to end your spring season, and see other players in a game format. Continental FC currently hosts some of the best tournaments in the mid-Atlantic region, including the FC Delco Players Cup and the Spirit United Kick-Off Classic. When you couple our years of tournament experience with our outstanding facilities, it all adds up to a mid-spring tournament that is not to be missed!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: April 7, 2019
Boys Tournament – Saturday, April 27, 2019
Girls Tournament – Sunday, April 28, 2019
Boys -- Coming Soon!
Girls -- Coming Soon!
U8 through U15
Level of Play
The event will host A, B, and C levels of competition
Age Group and Game Length (3-game minimum for all teams)
U8 (6v6) – 2 X 20-minute halves
U9 and U10 (7v7) – 2 X 20-minute halves
U11 and U12 (9v9) – 2 X 25-minute halves
U13 to U15 (11v11) – 2 X 30-minute halves
* Note: 5 guest players allowed
U8 - $275
U9 and U10 - $375
U11 and U12 - $475
U13 to U15 - $575
Additional Information and Details
* Games will be played at United Sports Training Center in Downingtown and surrounding CFC venues
* A great 1-day event to end your 2018-19 season or look at potential new players in a game format
* Each tournament day will host a vendor village including soccer equipment and tournament souvenirs
* We will do our best to accommodate coaches with multiple teams!
Registration Deadline – April 7, 2019
Acceptance Posted – April 9, 2019
Schedules Posted – April 16, 2019
For more information contact Alex Kulp at CFCInvitational@continentalfc.org